To the south-west of Toulouse, nestled between the metropolis and the Muretain economic area, Roques-sur-Garonne is a particularly attractive address for investment. It is perfectly linked to the employment areas along the A64 motorway and the D817, from the Porte de Muret ZAC to the Portet-sur-Garonne business parks.
This new residence offers three-bedroom detached houses with terraces, gardens and garages, and two- to four-bedroom flats with flowing layouts, light volumes and impeccable amenities.
Economic hubs and major projects
Main assets: university centres, research laboratories, aeronautical industry, logistics centre, etc.
38,000 salaried jobs (private and public)
-22% are located in the city centre of Toulouse,
-19% in the aeronautical and airport platform,
-16% in the south-east (Montaudran-Rangueil, Innopole and East business park) -15% in the south-west of Toulouse (Basso Cambo, Oncopole, Cépière-Vauquelin).
The sector covers a built area of 3900,000m2
Business premises and warehouses => 5,340,000m2 The commercial offer in large surfaces (>300m2) amounts to 115,000m2, 23% of which is located in the southern business centre: Portet and Roques-sur-Garonne shopping centres.
At the heart of the employment area
12 km south of Toulouse, bordered by the Garonne
- Employment area of the Pôle sud de Toulouse: Leclerc
Leclerc shopping area, 120 shops, 12 restaurants, IKEA...
- Close to the route d'Espagne and the A64
But it is also :
A typical village centre: red brick houses,
Numerous facilities: school groups / green spaces / sports facilities
Public transport links: connection with the Basso Combo line A metro (Tisséo and Arc-en-ciel lines)
Weaknesses: heavy traffic towards Toulouse during rush hour.
Strong rental demand
Roques attracts :
employees of the employment area, young couples, couples with children, wishing to benefit from the conveniences of the metropolis, with a quieter environment and rents slightly lower than those of the city centre.
Demand: a two or three room apartment represents 77% of the rental offer.
Prices are affordable, rents are reasonable and rental demand exceeds supply.
The services of the flats:
- Motorised roller shutter on the living room window
- 180 cm fitted kitchens for the T2 apartments
- Walls in smooth white paint; ceilings in fine-grained dripstone
- 45x45 cm stoneware tiles with white wooden skirting boards
- Laminate flooring in the bedrooms
- Wooden floors in loggias and terraces
- New acoustic regulations
- Loggias equipped with a water tap, a watertight socket and a wall light
- RT2012-10% regulation
- Motorised roller shutters
- Wooden staircase
- Walls in smooth white paint; ceilings in fine-grained droplets
- Sandstone tiles 45x45 cm with white wooden skirting boards
- Laminated parquet flooring in the bedrooms
- Wooden terraces
- New acoustic regulations
- Terrace equipped with a water tap, a watertight socket and a light fitting
- RT2012 regulations
Investment strategy for yield
1 - LOCATION
Toulouse: No. 1 city to invest in
At the heart of the South Toulouse and Muretain employment area
2 - THE RENTAL MARKET
Rental demand > Supply
Target: young employees, young couples with children: T2 and T3
3 - EXPECTED RETURN
Pinel rent = Market rent
Yield > 4% to 6% (including tax savings)
4 - LOCAL TAXES
18% (Haute-Garonne: 22.22%)
Moderate and Stable (approx. 1.2 extra monthly payments on credit)