FIGURES FOR TOULOUSE METROPOLE
- 2nd metropolis in terms of research laboratories.
- 3rd most attractive metropolis in 2015.
- Toulouse's GDP: €50,864/capita in 2012 (5th in France).
- 37 municipalities, 746,919 inhabitants in 2014.
- 445,385 jobs in 2015. - 26,000 researchers.
- 5,600 new jobs created per year.
- Toulouse-Blagnac airport: 1st business airport.
- European capital of aeronautics and space.
TOULOUSE, A DYNAMIC STUDENT CITY
. 1st city in France for studying in 2018.
- 134,600 students, including over 14,000 foreign students.
- 4 universities and 18 grandes écoles.
1st least expensive city to study in.
- 2nd French city for education.
- More than 80 nationalities in the universities.
- 39% of the inhabitants are under 30 years old.
- 1st city in France in terms of dynamism.
- 1st city to invest in 2016.
- No. 1 city for entrepreneurship in 2018.
- 1st city in France in terms of job creation in 2017.
The student residence offers warm and comfortable living spaces to its residents. The common areas are places to meet and relax and are the assets of the residence. It will also facilitate the life of its residents thanks to its proximity to universities, schools, shops, restaurants and the metro.
Composed of 4 buildings with 154 studios and 1 T2 apartment. This student residence offers warm and comfortable living spaces to its residents. The common areas are the assets of the residence and are places to meet and relax.
It will also make life easier for its residents thanks to its proximity to universities, schools, shops, restaurants and the metro.
A connected residence
The residence is equipped with Wi-Fi in the common areas and
and in the private areas.
Residents will also have access to our collaborative application
to animate the residence.
Moderated by the manager, this application allows young people to
young people to create events on a voluntary basis and thus put
for the benefit of all, talents and skills: guitar lessons, math support
guitar lessons, support in mathematics, time for exchange
The possibilities are endless, mutual aid and conviviality are guaranteed!
The little extra?
The connected laundromat that allows you to know remotely
if a machine or a dryer is available.
Equipped with access control, the residence
La Colline des Sciences is secure.
Accesses are secured by digicode and Vigik.
In addition, the presence of the manager and cameras in the common areas
in the common areas are a real guarantee of
of serenity for the residents.
Warm common areas
In order to promote conviviality and to allow
residents to work, develop projects and study, a
and study, a coworking space will be at their
available to them.
A fitness room, a relaxation room and outdoor common areas
a fitness room, a relaxation room and outdoor common areas complete the residence's offer.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)